Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 30

my mac lipstick collection

hey everyone,
so today i thought i would show you all my mac lipstick collection.
i have 8 mac lipsticks in totally, which probably isnt alot to some people, and probably is to others.
But i love them so much and i wanted to show you all the colours that i have picked up along the way, because i love finding out what colours people like to pick.

A picture of all my mac lipsticks, 8 of them




I have done it in a video format, and it is on you tube, i have a you tube channel which i will link below my video if you would like to check it out but, just click the play button if you would like to see swatches of all the lipsticks.

xxx

9 comments:

  1. what a great collection, I'm so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ty very much, taken me a long time to get this much x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried MAC lipstick but all these colours are so nice!
    Found you through the BBU Blog Hop

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...I'm obsessed with lipstick. Love the colors you have. Following from BlogLoveTherapy. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have so many pretty colours. I don't own any Mac lipsticks at the moment! I may have to get my mum to hook me up as she wanders through duty free this weekend!

    I'm following you now from the BBU blog hope :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection...i dont own 1 mac lipstick let alone several!!!
    Found you via the BBU blog hop....come say hi if you get a chance
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check my blog out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog on BBU Blog Hop! I really enjoyed your video! Followed and subbed to your YT channel!
    I love MAC lipsticks; the smell does it for me alone, lol.
    My favorite is Innocence Beware and Snob! :)

    http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vegas Volt is beautiful! I've only really seen Russian Red or Ruby Woo on beauty blogs, so it's a little more interesting. I don't own any lipstick whatsoever (I'm a stain girl), so, yeah- that does look like a lot to me, in the best way!

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX