Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 4

interview nails

hey everyone,

so ive got an interview coming up, which i really want, but anyway, i wanted something quite natural looking.
i couldn't just have plain nails, which i was actually planning on, because my mushroom nails stained them, arghhh. But oh well!

so i had to come up with a plan, now the interview isn't for an office or anything and its quite creative so i decided that i could go abit sparkerly, just not really bright colours.
so i came up with this


what i used:
Barry m base coat, top coat and nail hardener (clear polish)
mua i <3 u, from the love heart collection
rimmel London i love lasting finish in 500 disco ball


so what i did:
1. I applied the clear coat to my nails and let it dry
2. I applied 3 coats of the mua i <3 you colour to make it completely opaque
3. I applied the rimmel disco ball onto each nail, and on my 2 ring fingers i applyed 3 coats to make them super glittery


so, super easy, quite quick and hopefully its a nice idea for an interview, because you have some colour on your nails, but its not too noticeable if it chips and the interviewer wont think its too over the top.


so hope you enjoy, and i will see you soon xx

7 comments:

  1. This nail look is really creative and you will sparkle you way to shining in the interview, Good Luck :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much babe
      arghh im nervous now :D xxxx

      Delete
  2. Good Luck, your nails look lovely

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty design! :)
    I found your blog on BBU blog hop!
    Take a look at mine and let me know what you think!


    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These nails are lovely x

    Good luck! I'm following, I found your blog through BBU Blog Hop x

    Simple Beauty Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the MUA shade!A coat of glitter makes it so glamorous!

    Nice blog!I found you through BBU blog hop and now you have a new reader!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your nails! found your blog through bbu blog hop :)
    lauren xx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX