Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 2

outfit of the day: primark


hey everyone.

i talked about this skirt alot in the post i did, saturday shopping spree.

and im in absolute love with it, sooo much. Some people may not like this colour because its not a true yellow, its more like a mustard colour.
It was £10 from primark, and they do have it in different colours, like blue and grey, and the belt that it comes with actually fits me, i think that's a first for a belt that comes with an item of clothing, the don't tend to change the size of the belt with the size of the item, they just stick to the small one and like "yeahh that'll fit a size 16 aswell"




the front view looks better, because obvisly my tummy is abit big :D lol, but yeah you get the idea, and i will wear my pretty birdy top with it aswell, :D 

you can pretty much put any top with it aswell, it would look so pretty with a white strapy top, and a smaller frame :D

i love it so much, and you can see my birdy top on aswell


ahaha look how cute he is, i have decided its a he, but i havent got a name for him yet, this is how attached i have become to my tee-shirt, you may want to say "oh dear!" now.

hope you enjoy the post, tell me what you think? do you like these from me? or should i wait abit?
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This outfit really really suits you! :)

    Beth
    www.bethlovebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the skirt!

    I like the white eyeliner too, I've never tried one but may have to give it a go :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, think I will have to take a lil trip to Primark soon! Quite fancy a maxi skirt! xx

    http://geebeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX