Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 20

Katy perry inspired summer nails

Hey everyone, today I'm going to basically copy Katy Perry's nails for the summer.
I've seen this picture if her nails float about over the web and they absolutely gorgeous,
Now I can't do all the flowers but the basic design of her nails is what I've done

The products I used were:
Barry m 3 in 1 base coat
Barry m peach Melba
Barry m mint green
Models own baelric blue
Essie watermelon
Barry m purple
And for the clear:
Orly Elizabeth

I painted on the Orly clear pink first because I wanted the colours to be bright and not have a slight pinkyness to them, then let it dry and choose my colours for each nail
I did then free hand aswell, how cool?
I'm really impressed with them, so simple and really pretty for summer
Thank you Katy perry for this :)

What do you guys think? Will you give it a try?
See you soon :)




6 comments:

  1. OOhhh I love how you did your nails!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this concept :)

    I've nominated you for a little award, take a look on my site if you're interested.

    Amy :) xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely change from plain old white, her nails are incredible :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are arent they, but i dont think it would be practical for the flowers lol

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX