Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 11

I'm moving, poor blog!

Hi everyone :)

I know my blog isn't getting any attention at the moment, I'm sorry but I am moving house :)

Me and the bf are moving to a 2 bed flat, we stayed at my mom and dads for about 3 months so we could get enough for the rent deposit,
But now we are back out on our own and the place is amazing!!! :) I'm so happy with it!!
Now I have no Internet there ATM! I don't know how I am going to cope! I need Internet :(

But I hope things will get back to normal soon,
Ill leave you with a couple of pictures of the place when it's empty :)
Have a lovely day x








4 comments:

  1. Wow lovely new home you have hope your settling in well :).
    I have just moved home also great feeling.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new place looks amazing! Hope moving and settling in all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawh happy for you! The empty room & hallway look so much like mine when I moved in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh it looks lovely! Hope everything goes well!
    I tagged you in a new tag, check out my most recent post for it:)
    Lou, xo

    http://www.mystupidreflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX