Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 16

Happy Birthday to me!

hello, everyone

well, it is my birthday today, and i am officially 22 years old =[

ooooohhhhhh
i feel old, lol i know im not old really but its weird to think that im actually 22, and its soo close to Halloween aswell!

I think i might do a birthday haul, but im not expecting alot so it wont be a braggy post, don't worry! im not like that,
so hope you all have a nice day, im hoping for an amazing one!
i will leave you a few pictures that i found off pinterest, which either inspire me or are just plan cute!





(this freaked me out abit)










7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hun!

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!
    the picture of the happy birthday bunting has inspired me for my 22nd in november! We're having a vintage tea party (but with coctails) & I think I might make my own ahppy birthday bunting just like that!
    have a fantastic day, can't wait to see your birthday haul, if you do one :)
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday

    sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you had a great day!!!:)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX