Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 26

bloggers interview:

hey everyone,
this weeks bloggers interview is by the lovely lisa, i love reading her blog so i was sooooo happy when she sent me a message to do this interview :]
hope you check her blog out and enjoy it as much as i do!!




1. Tell Me A bit About Yourself?: Hello! My name is Lisa and I am 26. I am originally from Glasgow but I moved to Kent last year to move in with my boyfriend. I have 3 cats, who are my little babies and love all things pink and glittery! 

2. Whats The Name Of Your Blog?: My blog is
 http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/ 

3. Explain What Your Blog Is About?: My blog is mostly about beauty but over the next few weeks I will hopefully be branching out and doing a more varied range of posts so keep a look out!

4. What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?: I started my blog as I loved reading other people's blogs and thought it looked a fun thing to do! I love writing mine, it is my little bit of escapism.

5. If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?: Definitely mascara! I have quite fair eyelashes and I think they look terrible without mascara on!

6. What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?: I wouldn't say I have a favourite type of post to write but I do enjoy doing swatches and writing reviews.

7. Where Can We Follow You?: You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin', Hello Cotton and GFC. You can find all the links to these on my blog here: 
 http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/p/my-links.html 

8. What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?: A few of the blogs I love to read are 
 
http://kirstix.blogspot.com/

9. Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?: Hopefully in a years time my blog will still be going strong, I'll still be enjoying doing it and still meeting lots of lovely bloggers.

10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers? Blog about something you love!

This was a lot of fun to do, thank you for the questions and hope you like reading them! 

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know!

Thanks, Lisa xx

(if you would like to take part please look at the link here)

1 comment:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX