Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 7

Finally got goodies!

Hi everyone, I have finally brought some goodies, I am saving for some hairdressing scissors so haven't been able to buy much, so this week finally I brought some things.

I brought these from my salon so I get 25% off but I will tell u the normal price.

All the products are made by Kevin murphy.

About Kevin murphy:
He is an Australian man that decide that all hair products have got to many plastics, silicone and that they don't wash out of hair easily, so he made his own brand that has no plastics or water soluble ingredients and that all the ingredients have essential oils or plant extracts in them so it doesn't irritate the skin.

The products I brought:



Heated defence: £14.49
contains wheat protein and Kevin murphy x-go complex for body and shine, used on wet or dry hair to protect from heat.



The.ultra.pack: £12.50
This has 2 products in one and is cheaper then buying 2 separate, has a shampoo and aasque which can be used as a conditioner aswell, I will make a separate post on it :)

Born.again wash: has ylang ylang and tangeriene essential oils in to moisture deep into tortured or chemically treated hair, apply when hair us wet and rinse out

Born.again.masque: has olive leaf, Shea butter, omega 3 and 6 to help chemically damaged hair apply and leave for 10 minutes




Then I brought this for my sister for her birthday, this is a completely different company called mop :)

It can be used on straight or curly, dyed or naturally hair, to make hair straighter for when blowdrying or using straightening irons, there's two types, one for curly hair too.

£18.99
In it it's got:



A head towel




Mop c-system, c-straight shampoo:
A mild shampoo with antioxidants and citrus extracts to help sleek, manageable hair



Mop c-system, c-straight conditioner:
Moisture rich conditioner with antioxidants and citrus extracts to help smooth texture and preserve colour and promote healthy locks


Mop c-system, c-straight straightening cream:
Is citrus infused for antioxidant support with a uv shield, smoothed curly or wavy hair while adding shine, anti-humectant to control frizz without weighing hair down. Can be used on wet or dry hair.

I will do another review/post on my ultra pack when I use it, hope u all have a nice weekend

Bye lovelies, please, please follow my blog, love Penelope xxx

2 comments:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX