Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 21

I have a new love

Hello again,
Second blog post :)
Anyway, I have a new love.... Reading, yes Reading, I am a geek haha!
I have fell in love with terry pratchett, his books are amazing. I have read the colour of magic and the light fantastic and now I am making my way through them all.
There are 36 (to be exact) 36!!! Yeah, and I'm on the third. I WILL do it though :)
That's not including the books just about the diskworld. Ha
If none of you know what it is I recommend u watch the film he made (the colour of magic) u will be hooked right away. I thought it was so much better then the hogfather, though I do like it, they sometimes show it on sky one too. Because that's who made them, with terry pratchett of course.

Oki I'm rambling so I'm going to leave u with a quote he said "why should I live in the real world, when I have made so many worlds in my books"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX